30.9.12

Kutipan (Quote) - Age (3)

What most persons consider as virtue, after the age of 40 is simply a loss of energy.
Voltaire

Forty is the old age of youth, fifty is the youth of old age.
Hosea Ballou

Growing old is no more than a bad habit which a busy person has no time to form.
Andre Maurois

One of the many things nobody ever tells you about middle age is that it's such a nice change from being young.
William Feather

It is sad to grow old but nice to ripen.
Brigitte Bardot

In youth the days are short and the years are long. In old age the years are short and day's long.
Pope Paul VI

I'm happy to report that my inner child is still ageless.
James Broughton

Old age is fifteen years older than I am.
Oliver Wendell Holmes

As you age naturally, your family shows more and more on your face. If you deny that, you deny your heritage.
Frances Conroy

It takes a long time to become young.
Pablo Picasso

The great secret that all old people share is that you really haven't changed in seventy or eighty years. Your body changes, but you don't change at all. And that, of course, causes great confusion.
Doris Lessing

I'm not interested in age. People who tell me their age are silly. You're as old as you feel.
Henri Frederic Amiel

I think when the full horror of being fifty hits you, you should stay home and have a good cry.
Josh Billings

Old age has deformities enough of its own. It should never add to them the deformity of vice.
Eleanor Roosevelt

The trick is growing up without growing old.
Casey Stengel

I want to get old gracefully. I want to have good posture, I want to be healthy and be an example to my children.
Sting

Youth is the best time to be rich, and the best time to be poor.
Euripides

Old age comes on suddenly, and not gradually as is thought.
Emily Dickinson

Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle.
Bob Hope

You know you're getting old when all the names in your black book have M. D. after them.
Harrison Ford

No comments: