28.9.12

Kutipan (Quote) - Health (1)


The wish for healing has always been half of health.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

To keep the body in good health is a duty... otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.
Buddha

Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul.
John Muir

A healthy attitude is contagious but don't wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier.
Tom Stoppard

The way you think, the way you behave, the way you eat, can influence your life by 30 to 50 years.
Deepak Chopra

Healing is a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity.
Hippocrates

I made a commitment to completely cut out drinking and anything that might hamper me from getting my mind and body together. And the floodgates of goodness have opened upon me - spiritually and financially.
Denzel Washington

You know, all that really matters is that the people you love are happy and healthy. Everything else is just sprinkles on the sundae.
Paul Walker

'Tis healthy to be sick sometimes.
Henry David Thoreau

If you're happy, if you're feeling good, then nothing else matters.
Robin Wright Penn

I have the body of an eighteen year old. I keep it in the fridge.
Spike Milligan

My health may be better preserved if I exert myself less, but in the end doesn't each person give his life for his calling?
Clara Schumann

The trouble with always trying to preserve the health of the body is that it is so difficult to do without destroying the health of the mind.
Gilbert K. Chesterton

I really believe the only way to stay healthy is to eat properly, get your rest and exercise. If you don't exercise and do the other two, I still don't think it's going to help you that much.
Mike Ditka

Man does not live by soap alone; and hygiene, or even health, is not much good unless you can take a healthy view of it or, better still, feel a healthy indifference to it.
Gilbert K. Chesterton

A healthy outside starts from the inside.
Robert Urich

Cheerfulness is the best promoter of health and is as friendly to the mind as to the body.
Joseph Addison

I believe that if you're healthy, you're capable of doing everything. There's no one else who can give you health but God, and by being healthy I believe that God is listening to me.
Pedro Martinez

It takes more than just a good looking body. You've got to have the heart and soul to go with it.
Epictetus

We can make a commitment to promote vegetables and fruits and whole grains on every part of every menu. We can make portion sizes smaller and emphasize quality over quantity. And we can help create a culture - imagine this - where our kids ask for healthy options instead of resisting them.
Michelle Obama

Your body hears everything your mind says.
Naomi Judd

My body is like breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I don't think about it, I just have it.
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Man needs difficulties; they are necessary for health.
Carl Jung

True silence is the rest of the mind, and is to the spirit what sleep is to the body, nourishment and refreshment.
William Penn

I believe that how you feel is very important to how you look - that healthy equals beautiful.
Victoria Principal

People who don't know how to keep themselves healthy ought to have the decency to get themselves buried, and not waste time about it.
Henrik Ibsen

Arguments are healthy. They clear the air.
John Deacon

I became a fanatic about healthy food in 1944.
Gloria Swanson

When you are young and healthy, it never occurs to you that in a single second your whole life could change.
Annette Funicello

I believe it is important for people to create a healthy mental environment in which to accomplish daily tasks.
Darren L. Johnson

I'm exhausted trying to stay healthy.
Steve Yzerman

I have a healthy body, free of the chemicals that once controlled it.
Lorna Luft

My New Year's resolution is to stick to a good workout plan that will keep me healthy and happy.
James Lafferty

I feel pretty good. My body actually looks like an old banana, but it's fine.
Mike Piazza

Rest when you're weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work.
Ralph Marston

The minute anyone's getting anxious I say, You must eat and you must sleep. They're the two vital elements for a healthy life.
Francesca Annis

I'm still healthy as can be.
Darrell Royal

I've made a promise to myself to be a 100% healthy person if nothing else.
Picabo Street

What the public expects and what is healthy for an individual are two very different things.
Esther Williams

The body is a sacred garment.
Martha Graham

No comments: