7.10.12

Kutipan (Quote) - Wedding (2)

When I design a wedding dress with a bustle, it has to be one the bride can dance in. I love the idea that something is practical and still looks great.
Vera Wang

The one thing that I'm in charge of in this wedding is the food.
Rob Mariano

A person's character is but half formed till after wedlock.
Charles Simmons

I'm one of those people who has always been a bridesmaid.
Piper Laurie

No jealousy their dawn of love overcast, nor blasted were their wedded days with strife; each season looked delightful as it past, to the fond husband and the faithful wife.
James Beattie

You may invite the entire 35th Division to your wedding if you want to. I guess it's going to be yours as well as mine. We might as well have the church full while we are at it.
Bess Truman

Getting married, for me, was the best thing I ever did. I was suddenly beset with an immense sense of release, that we have something more important than our separate selves, and that is the marriage. There's immense happiness that can come from working towards that.
Nick Cave

Saw a wedding in the church. It was strange to see what delight we married people have to see these poor fools decoyed into our condition.
Samuel Pepys

Of course, I do have a slight advantage over the rest of you. It helps in a pinch to be able to remind your bride that you gave up a throne for her.
King Edward VIII

Never get married in the morning - you never know who you might meet that night.
Paul Hornung

No comments: