4.10.12

Kutipan (Quote) - Mom (2)

My mother taught me that we all have the power to achieve our dreams. What I lacked was the courage.
Clay Aiken

Only mothers can think of the future - because they give birth to it in their children.
Maxim Gorky

Morality and its victim, the mother - what a terrible picture! Is there indeed anything more terrible, more criminal, than our glorified sacred function of motherhood?
Emma Goldman

Everyone checks out my mom. My mom's hot.
Ashley Scott

Throughout my life, my mom has been the person that I've always looked up to.
Mike Krzyzewski

I guess I was a mom so late in life, my daughter was the greatest thing since sliced bread.
Candice Bergen

What do girls do who haven't any mothers to help them through their troubles?
Louisa May Alcott

I basically became a cheerleader because I had a very strict mom. That was my way of being a bad girl.
Sandra Bullock

Mothers don't let your daughters grow up to be models unless you're present.
Janice Dickinson

Motherhood is the strangest thing, it can be like being one's own Trojan horse.
Rebecca West

If there were no schools to take the children away from home part of the time, the insane asylums would be filled with mothers.
Edward W. Howe

When motherhood becomes the fruit of a deep yearning, not the result of ignorance or accident, its children will become the foundation of a new race.
Margaret Sanger

My mother thinks I could have even run a larger company.
Christie Hefner

I wanted to escape so badly. But of course I knew I couldn't just give up and leave school. It was only when I heard my mom's voice that I came out of my hiding place.
Zhang Ziyi

I sing seriously to my mom on the phone. To put her to sleep, I have to sing "Maria" from West Side Story. When I hear her snoring, I hang up.
Adam Sandler

Motherhood is at its best when the tender chords of sympathy have been touched.
Paul Harris

My parents, especially my mother, were no influence on me whatsoever.
Andy Partridge

What is free time? I'm a single mother. My free moments are filled with loving my little girl.
Roma Downey

The woman is uniformly sacrificed to the wife and mother.
Elizabeth Cady Stanton

My mother worked in factories, worked as a domestic, worked in a restaurant, always had a second job.
Ed Bradley

My mother was a personal friend of God's. They had ongoing conversations.
Della Reese

My mother gets all mad at me if I stay in a hotel. I'm 31-years-old, and I don't want to sleep on a sleeping bag down in the basement. It's humiliating.
Ben Affleck

I may be the only mother in America who knows exactly what their child is up to all the time.
Barbara Bush

I'd lose my mind if I heard my kid call the nanny Mommy.
Toni Braxton

Mother is far too clever to understand anything she does not like.
Arnold Bennett

Always it gave me a pang that my children had no lawful claim to a name.
Harriet Ann Jacobs

I'm sure that my mom would have been happy with any path I chose.
Joely Fisher

Where there is a mother in the home, matters go well.
Amos Bronson Alcott

What motivated me? My mother. My mother was an immigrant woman, a peasant woman, struggled all her life, worked in the garment center.
Al Lewis

Take motherhood: nobody ever thought of putting it on a moral pedestal until some brash feminists pointed out, about a century ago, that the pay is lousy and the career ladder nonexistent.
Barbara Ehrenreich

I think while all mothers deal with feelings of guilt, working mothers are plagued by guilt on steroids!
Arianna Huffington

My mother told me on several different occasions that she was livin' her dream vicariously through me. She once said that I was getting' to do all the things that she would have wanted to have done.
Buck Owens

I auditioned on my own. I tried to make a mark for myself without anybody's help, not even Mom's.
Kate Hudson

The man in our society is the breadwinner; the woman has enough to do as the homemaker, wife and mother.
Dorothy Fields

Giving birth was easier than having a tattoo.
Nicole Appleton

Why do grandparents and grandchildren get along so well? The mother.
Claudette Colbert

There are only two things a child will share willingly; communicable diseases and its mother's age.
Benjamin Spock

I stand fearlessly for small dogs, the American Flag, motherhood and the Bible. That's why people love me.
Art Linkletter

My mom taught us the Serenity Prayer at a young age.
Toby Keith

My sisters and mom raised me to respect women and open doors for them.
Milo Ventimiglia

No comments: