28.9.12

Kutipan (Quote) - Food (1)

You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat six.
Yogi Berra

A man can live and be healthy without killing animals for food; therefore, if he eats meat, he participates in taking animal life merely for the sake of his appetite.
Leo Tolstoy

It's okay to eat fish because they don't have any feelings.
Kurt Cobain

I want my food dead. Not sick, not dying, dead.
Oscar Wilde

Animals are my friends... and I don't eat my friends.
George Bernard Shaw

I don't like food that's too carefully arranged; it makes me think that the chef is spending too much time arranging and not enough time cooking. If I wanted a picture I'd buy a painting.
Andy Rooney

Beware the hobby that eats.
Benjamin Franklin

Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water.
W. C. Fields

Statistics show that of those who contract the habit of eating, very few survive.
George Bernard Shaw

Cultivation to the mind is as necessary as food to the body.
Marcus Tullius Cicero

What I've enjoyed most, though, is meeting people who have a real interest in food and sharing ideas with them. Good food is a global thing and I find that there is always something new and amazing to learn - I love it!
Jamie Oliver

Man is the only animal that can remain on friendly terms with the victims he intends to eat until he eats them.
Samuel Butler

It's difficult to believe that people are still starving in this country because food isn't available.
Ronald Reagan

I come from a family where gravy is considered a beverage.
Erma Bombeck

One should eat to live, not live to eat.
Moliere

Fettucini alfredo is macaroni and cheese for adults.
Mitch Hedberg

Anything is good if it's made of chocolate.
Jo Brand

A crust eaten in peace is better than a banquet partaken in anxiety.
Aesop

There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak.
Ted Nugent

I won't eat anything green.
Kurt Cobain

Like religion, politics, and family planning, cereal is not a topic to be brought up in public. It's too controversial.
Erma Bombeck

Gluttony is an emotional escape, a sign something is eating us.
Peter De Vries

You can tell alot about a fellow's character by his way of eating jellybeans.
Ronald Reagan

If you really want to make a friend, go to someone's house and eat with him... the people who give you their food give you their heart.
Cesar Chavez

Why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
Woody Allen

If you want to eat well in England, eat three breakfasts.
W. Somerset Maugham

Food for the body is not enough. There must be food for the soul.
Dorothy Day

Eating rice cakes is like chewing on a foam coffee cup, only less filling.
Dave Barry

So long as you have food in your mouth, you have solved all questions for the time being.
Franz Kafka

My weaknesses have always been food and men - in that order.
Dolly Parton

Spaghetti can be eaten most successfully if you inhale it like a vacuum cleaner.
Sophia Loren

The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found.
Calvin Trillin

I will not eat oysters. I want my food dead. Not sick. Not wounded. Dead.
Woody Allen

We may find in the long run that tinned food is a deadlier weapon than the machine-gun.
George Orwell

Know how to garnish food so that it is more appealing to the eye and even more flavorful than before.
Marilyn vos Savant

My philosophy from day one is that I can sleep better at night if I can improve an individual's knowledge about food and wine, and do it on a daily basis.
Emeril Lagasse

Never order food in excess of your body weight.
Erma Bombeck

My idea of fast food is a mallard.
Ted Nugent

More die in the United States of too much food than of too little.
John Kenneth Galbraith

No comments: