4.10.12

Kutipan (Quote) - Medical (2)

Some people think that doctors and nurses can put scrambled eggs back in the shell.
Cass Canfield

In the sick room, ten cents' worth of human understanding equals ten dollars' worth of medical science.
Martin H. Fischer

As a physician, I know many doctors want to utilize new technology, but they find the cost prohibitive.
Nathan Deal

Medical liability reform is not a Republican or Democrat issue or even a doctor versus lawyer issue. It is a patient issue.
John Ensign

When a man goes through six years training to be a doctor he will never be the same. He knows too much.
Enid Bagnold

Mammograms are really sort of a gift. You can either catch something early or count your lucky stars because nothing was discovered. Either way, you're ahead of the game.
Charlotte Ross

I regret to this day that I never went to college. I feel I should have been a doctor.
Ty Cobb

Flying back from New York, the flight attendant said 'God, I wished you were here yesterday, we had a stroke on the plane. I said, if I have a stroke on a plane, I hope the pretend doctor isn't the one on the plane. I want a real doctor.
Anthony Edwards

I'm by no means condemning prescription medicine for mental health. I've seen it save a lot of people's lives.
Zach Braff

The great secret of doctors, known only to their wives, but still hidden from the public, is that most things get better by themselves; most things, in fact, are better in the morning.
Lewis Thomas

One has a greater sense of degradation after an interview with a doctor than from any human experience.
Alice James

The physician's highest calling, his only calling, is to make sick people healthy - to heal, as it is termed.
Samuel Hahnemann

Doctors coin money when they do procedures but family medicine doesn't have any procedures.
David Jones

I got the bill for my surgery. Now I know what those doctors were wearing masks for.
James H. Boren

No comments: