2.10.12

Kutipan (Quote) - Family (3)

My life comes down to three moments: the death of my father, meeting my husband, and the birth of my daughter. Everything I did previous to that just doesn't seem to add up to very much.
Gwyneth Paltrow

It's not that our family has no taste, it's just that our family's taste is inconsistent.
Dave Eggers

My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass"; "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys".
Harmon Killebrew

I live quietly at home among my family and friends.
Antonio Tabucchi

Make a Goal Box, a chart of positive daily contact with a family when you are working with them.
Richard G. Scott

Once I got married and had kids, I moved away from romantic roles, because it seemed wrong to have my 3-year-old wondering why Daddy was kissing someone else.
Chevy Chase

At a certain point I'm going to want to have a family.
Gwen Stefani

My family is more important than my party.
Zell Miller

I have these visions of myself being thirty, thirty-five, forty having a family.
Nastassja Kinski

The family you come from isn't as important as the family you're going to have.
Ring Lardner

I consider my mom and all my sisters my friends.
Alexa Vega

Pray in your family daily, that yours may be in the number of the families who call upon God.
Christopher Love

Like all my family and class, I considered it a sign of weakness to show affection; to have been caught kissing my mother would have been a disgrace, and to have shown affection for my father would have been a disaster.
Agnes Smedley

I have a lot of very close girlfriends and sisters - I'm from an all female family. My father often quips that even the cat was neutered!
Shirley Manson

The foundation of family - that's where it all begins for me.
Faith Hill

I grew up in a family in which political issues were often discussed, and debated intensely.
Joseph Stiglitz

I stay in tune with my family and God.
Regina King

When I'm ready, I plan to adopt. I still believe in family.
LaToya Jackson

The most difficult is the first family, to bring someone out of the world.
Richard G. Scott

I love cooking for myself and cooking for my family.
Al Roker

It takes a lot of work to put together a marriage, to put together a family and a home.
Elizabeth Edwards

We'll sort of get over the marriage first and then maybe look at the kids. But obviously we want a family so we'll have to start thinking about that.
Prince William

The one thing that kept our family together was the music. The only thing that our family would share emotionally was to have our dad cry over something the kids did with music.
Dennis Wilson

If I had no family, my wife and I would lead a much more romantic and nomadic existence.
David McCallum

When I remember my family, I always remember their backs. They were always indignantly leaving places.
John Cheever

There are things that you cannot talk to your mother and father about, there are things that you cannot talk to your children about.
Shirley Knight

The joke in our family is that we can cry reading the phone book.
Ron Reagan

When you start about family, about lineage and ancestry, you are talking about every person on earth.
Alex Haley

Some of the most important conversations I've ever had occurred at my family's dinner table.
Bob Ehrlich

Our family life was certainly not intellectual.
Douglass North

I love my family.
Manute Bol

I grew up in a very religious family. I could read the Qu'ran easily at the age of five.
Akhmad Kadyrov

My family background was deeply Christian.
Abbe Pierre

We love to be with our family and friends and I can tell you that lots of eating will be involved.
Julia Barr

My family was my guide to my reality.
Haywood Nelson

I have frequently been questioned, especially by women, of how I could reconcile family life with a scientific career. Well, it has not been easy.
Marie Curie

Family, nature and health all go together.
Olivia Newton-John

We went to church every Sunday. When I was a kid, the only time I sang was around my family.
Darius Rucker

In every conceivable manner, the family is link to our past, bridge to our future.
Alex Haley

I don't know if I believe in marriage. I believe in family, love and children.
Penelope Cruz

No comments: