1.10.12

Kutipan (Quote) - Beauty (2)

I define nothing. Not beauty, not patriotism. I take each thing as it is, without prior rules about what it should be.
Bob Dylan

Beauty itself is but the sensible image of the Infinite.
Francis Bacon

There is no definition of beauty, but when you can see someone's spirit coming through, something unexplainable, that's beautiful to me.
Liv Tyler

Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.
John Ray

Imagination disposes of everything; it creates beauty, justice, and happiness, which are everything in this world.
Blaise Pascal

Beauty saves. Beauty heals. Beauty motivates. Beauty unites. Beauty returns us to our origins, and here lies the ultimate act of saving, of healing, of overcoming dualism.
Matthew Fox

In every man's heart there is a secret nerve that answers to the vibrations of beauty.
Christopher Morley

Beauty is only temporary, but your mind lasts you a lifetime.
Alicia Machado

The problem with beauty is that it's like being born rich and getting poorer.
Joan Collins

Beauty is variable, ugliness is constant.
Douglas Horton

I don't need plastic in my body to validate me as a woman.
Courtney Love

I gave my beauty and my youth to men. I am going to give my wisdom and experience to animals.
Brigitte Bardot

'Handsome' means many things to many people. If people consider me handsome, I feel flattered - and have my parents to thank for it. Realistically, it doesn't hurt to be good-looking, especially in this business.
Richard Chamberlain

Every year of my life I grow more convinced that it is wisest and best to fix our attention on the beautiful and the good, and dwell as little as possible on the evil and the false.
Richard Cecil

There is a kind of beauty in imperfection.
Conrad Hall

Having inner beauty is something you develop on your own, and I like to think I have that.
Cindy Margolis

Beauty is the promise of happiness.
Edmund Burke

Love built on beauty, soon as beauty, dies.
John Donne

Even in the centuries which appear to us to be the most monstrous and foolish, the immortal appetite for beauty has always found satisfaction.
Charles Baudelaire

Beauty is the first present nature gives to women and the first it takes away.
Fay Weldon

Beauty is whatever gives joy.
Edna St. Vincent Millay
 
Rare is the union of beauty and purity.
Juvenal

My mother always called me an ugly weed, so I never was aware of anything until I was older. Plain girls should have someone telling them they are beautiful. Sometimes this works miracles.
Hedy Lamarr

We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.
Jawaharlal Nehru

I sincerely feel that beauty largely comes from within.
Christy Turlington

There is no personal achievement in being born beautiful.
Loretta Young

Heat cannot be separated from fire, or beauty from The Eternal.
Dante Alighieri

In youth and beauty, wisdom is but rare!
Homer

Inner beauty should be the most important part of improving one's self.
Priscilla Presley

Like charity, I believe glamour should begin at home.
Loretta Young

Let us live for the beauty of our own reality.
Charles Lamb

The love of beauty in its multiple forms is the noblest gift of the human cerebrum.
Alexis Carrel

Though beauty gives you a weird sense of entitlement, it's rather frightening and threatening to have others ascribe such importance to something you know you're just renting for a while.
Candice Bergen

How goodness heightens beauty!
Milan Kundera

Beauty is our weapon against nature; by it we make objects, giving them limit, symmetry, proportion. Beauty halts and freezes the melting flux of nature.
Camille Paglia

Because beauty isn't enough, there must be something more.
Eva Herzigova

You can only perceive real beauty in a person as they get older.
Anouk Aimee

Our hearts were drunk with a beauty Our eyes could never see.
George William Russell

Taking joy in living is a woman's best cosmetic.
Rosalind Russell

Real beauty knocks you a little bit off kilter.
David Byrne

No comments: