4.10.12

Kutipan (Quote) - Money (2)

Money differs from an automobile or mistress in being equally important to those who have it and those who do not.
John Kenneth Galbraith

All riches have their origin in mind. Wealth is in ideas - not money.
Robert Collier

If saving money is wrong, I don't want to be right!
William Shatner

Money's a horrid thing to follow, but a charming thing to meet.
Henry James

An important lever for sustained action in tackling poverty and reducing hunger is money.
Gro Harlem Brundtland

It is more rewarding to watch money change the world than watch it accumulate.
Gloria Steinem

If I can't get the girl, at least give me more money.
Alan Alda

Wealth flows from energy and ideas.
William Feather

I'd rather lose my own money than someone else's.
Dean Kamen

It doesn't matter about money; having it, not having it. Or having clothes, or not having them. You're still left alone with yourself in the end.
Billy Idol

If I have enough money to eat I'm good.
Shia LaBeouf

Liking money like I like it, is nothing less than mysticism. Money is a glory.
Salvador Dali

All my life I knew that there was all the money you could want out there. All you have to do is go after it.
Curtis Carlson

A fool and his money are lucky enough to get together in the first place.
Stanley Weiser

No complaint... is more common than that of a scarcity of money.
Adam Smith

It is money, money, money! Not ideas, not principles, but money that reigns supreme in American politics.
Robert Byrd

If you can count your money, you don't have a billion dollars.
J. Paul Getty

If money was my only motivation, I would organize myself differently.
Placido Domingo

Men make counterfeit money; in many more cases, money makes counterfeit men.
Sydney J. Harris

The importance of money flows from it being a link between the present and the future.
John Maynard Keynes

Most men love money and security more, and creation and construction less, as they get older.
John Maynard Keynes

I am happy to make money. I want to make more money, make more music, eat Big Macs and drink Budweisers.
Kid Rock

My goal wasn't to make a ton of money. It was to build good computers.
Steve Wozniak

Many folks think they aren't good at earning money, when what they don't know is how to use it.
Frank Howard Clark

It's easier to force feed people than it is to give 'em what they want. It makes more money.
Merle Haggard

Anybody who thinks money will make you happy, hasn't got money.
David Geffen

Money is a mechanism for control.
David Korten

Isn't it a shame that future generations can't be here to see all the wonderful things we're doing with their money?
Earl Wilson

What counts is what you do with your money, not where it came from.
Merton Miller

Ben Franklin may have discovered electricity- but it is the man who invented the meter who made the money.
Earl Warren

Civilized countries generally adopt gold or silver or both as money.
Alfred Marshall

I don't think business news is just for old white men with money.
Neil Cavuto

Don't judge me. I made a lot of money.
Samantha Bee

I don't mind that I'm fat. You still get the same money.
Marlon Brando

Everyone needs a certain amount of money. Beyond that, we pursue money because we know how to obtain it. We don't necessarily know how to obtain happiness.
Gregg Easterbrook

Sooner or later, we sell out for money.
Tony Randall

I am fiercely loyal to those willing to put their money where my mouth is.
Paul Harvey

I think that focusing on the money, on the business, is not enough.
Sergei Bubka

I don't spend much money on clothes; I never did.
Lauren Hutton

If you make a living, if you earn your own money, you're free - however free one can be on this planet.
Theodore White

No comments: