1.10.12

Kutipan (Quote) - Beauty (3)

I'd like to grow up and be beautiful. I know it doesn't matter, but it doesn't hurt.
Kirsten Dunst

There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness.
Maria Mitchell

We are learning, too, that the love of beauty is one of Nature's greatest healers.
Ellsworth Huntington

The real sin against life is to abuse and destroy beauty, even one's own even more, one's own, for that has been put in our care and we are responsible for its well-being.
Katherine Anne Porter

Some guys say beauty is only skin deep. But when you walk into a party, you don't see somebody's brain. The initial contact has to be the sniffing.
James Caan

Goodness is beauty in the best estate.
Christopher Marlowe

Zest is the secret of all beauty. There is no beauty that is attractive without zest.
Christian Dior

You can't really say what is beautiful about a place, but the image of the place will remain vividly with you.
Tadao Ando

The plainer the dress, the greater luster does beauty appear.
Edward F. Halifax

O human beauty, what a dream art thou, that we should cast our life and hopes away on thee!
Barry Cornwall

Beauty is only skin deep.
Thomas Overbury

What beauty is, I know not, though it adheres to many things.
Albrecht Durer

When virtue and modesty enlighten her charms, the lustre of a beautiful woman is brighter than the stars of heaven, and the influence of her power it is in vain to resist.
Akhenaton

When everything else physical and mental seems to diminish, the appreciation of beauty is on the increase.
Bernard Berenson

Integrity reveals beauty.
Thomas Leonard

Real beauty is to be true to oneself. That's what makes me feel good.
Laetitia Casta

My dad had this philosophy that if you tell children they're beautiful and wonderful then they believe it, and they will be. So I never thought I was unattractive. But I was never one of the girls at school who had lots of boyfriends.
Emily Mortimer

I can't live without my beauty products. I love to be in my bathroom with my candles lit, morning, noon and night. I like taking hot baths and hot showers, using my body scrubs and lotions.
Traci Bingham

There is hope and a kind of beauty in there somewhere, if you look for it.
H. R. Giger

No comments: