2.10.12

Kutipan (Quote) - Food (3)

Too many people just eat to consume calories. Try dining for a change.
John Walters

Food is our common ground, a universal experience.
James Beard

I do love Italian food. Any kind of pasta or pizza. My new pig out food is Indian food. I eat Indian food like three times a week. It's so good.
Jennifer Love Hewitt

Eating without conversation is only stoking.
Marcelene Cox

I said to my friends that if I was going to starve, I might as well starve where the food is good.
Virgil Thomson

I like to eat and I love the diversity of foods.
David Soul

Confit is the ultimate comfort food, and trendy or not, it is dazzling stuff.
Sally Schneider

Food simply isn't important to me.
Alice Paul

Human beings do not eat nutrients, they eat food.
Mary Catherine Bateson

I never eat in a restaurant that's over a hundred feet off the ground and won't stand still.
Calvin Trillin

An Englishman teaching an American about food is like the blind leading the one-eyed.
A. J. Liebling

We provide food that customers love, day after day after day. People just want more of it.
Ray Kroc

Most vegetarians look so much like the food they eat that they can be classified as cannibals.
Finley Peter Dunne

Get people back into the kitchen and combat the trend toward processed food and fast food.
Andrew Weil

Italy will always have the best food.
Diane von Furstenberg

The less food, the more time to talk, the more to talk about.
Damon Wayans

I love food and I love everything involved with food. I love the fun of it. I love restaurants. I love cooking, although I don't cook very much. I love kitchens.
Alma Guillermoprieto

If you are ever at a loss to support a flagging conversation, introduce the subject of eating.
Leigh Hunt

Not eating meat is a decision, eating meat is an instinct.
Denis Leary

Three things are needed for a good life, good friends, good food, and good song.
Jason Zebehazy

Chicken fat, beef fat, fish fat, fried foods - these are the foods that fuel our fat genes by giving them raw materials for building body fat.
Neal Barnard

Sharing food with another human being is an intimate act that should not be indulged in lightly.
M. F. K. Fisher

Wine and cheese are ageless companions, like aspirin and aches, or June and moon, or good people and noble ventures.
M. F. K. Fisher

The food that enters the mind must be watched as closely as the food that enters the body.
Pat Buchanan

In Italy, they add work and life on to food and wine.
Robin Leach

I love spaghetti and meatballs... I eat a lot.
Susan Lucci

One of the glories of New York is its ethnic food, and only McDonald's and Burger King equalize us all.
John Corry

The disparity between a restaurant's price and food quality rises in direct proportion to the size of the pepper mill.
Bryan Miller

More than any other in Western Europe, Britain remains a country where a traveler has to think twice before indulging in the ordinary food of ordinary people.
Joseph Lelyveld

No comments: