28.9.12

Kutipan (Quote) - Dad (1)


I just wish I could understand my father.
Michael Jackson

It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father.
Pope John XXIII

When one has not had a good father, one must create one.
Friedrich Nietzsche

My father? I never knew him. Never even seen a picture of him.
Eminem

I made a decision when my father passed away that I was going to be who God made me to be and not try to preach like my father.
Joel Osteen

A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be, A father is someone who carries pictures where his money used to be.
Frank Howard Clark

Whoever does not have a good father should procure one.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Every parent is at some time the father of the unreturned prodigal, with nothing to do but keep his house open to hope.
John Ciardi

I stopped loving my father a long time ago. What remained was the slavery to a pattern.
Anais Nin

I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father's equal, and I never loved any other man as much.
Hedy Lamarr

Fathers are biological necessities, but social accidents.
Margaret Mead

I have never been a material girl. My father always told me never to love anything that cannot love you back.
Imelda Marcos

The place of the father in the modern suburban family is a very small one, particularly if he plays golf.
Bertrand Russell

I know that I will never find my father in any other man who comes into my life, because it is a void in my life that can only be filled by him.
Halle Berry

A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again.
Enid Bagnold

The fundamental defect of fathers, in our competitive society, is that they want their children to be a credit to them.
Bertrand Russell

All the learnin' my father paid for was a bit o' birch at one end and an alphabet at the other.
George Eliot

Dad was the only adult male I ever trusted.
Michael Reagan

My father was my teacher. But most importantly he was a great dad.
Beau Bridges

Undeservedly you will atone for the sins of your fathers.
Horace

Babies don't need fathers, but mothers do. Someone who is taking care of a baby needs to be taken care of.
Amy Heckerling

Sons have always a rebellious wish to be disillusioned by that which charmed their fathers.
Aldous Huxley

There is too much fathering going on just now and there is no doubt about it fathers are depressing.
Gertrude Stein

Being a father, being a friend, those are the things that make me feel successful.
William Hurt

Humor is always based on a modicum of truth. Have you ever heard a joke about a father-in-law?
Dick Clark

An angry father is most cruel towards himself.
Publilius Syrus

I pressed my father's hand and told him I would protect his grave with my life. My father smiled and passed away to the spirit land.
Chief Joseph

A dramatic thing, the first time you stand up to your dad.
Lenny Kravitz

There's sometimes a weird benefit to having an alcoholic, violent father. He really motivated me in that I never wanted to be anything like him.
Dean Koontz

The surprising thing about fatherhood was finding my inner mush. Now I want to share it with the world.
Christopher Meloni

Whenever I fail as a father or husband... a toy and a diamond always works.
Shahrukh Khan

But the love of adventure was in father's blood.
Buffalo Bill

My father-in-law gets up at 5 o'clock in the morning and watches the Discovery Channel. I don't know why there's this big rush to do this.
Jeff Foxworthy

My father was not a failure. After all, he was the father of a president of the United States.
Harry S. Truman

My father taught me that the only way you can make good at anything is to practice, and then practice some more.
Pete Rose

I'm a father. It isn't just my life any more. I don't want my kid finding bottles in the house or seeing his father completely smashed.
Billie Joe Armstrong

What harsh judges fathers are to all young men!
Terence

As Daddy said, life is 95 percent anticipation.
Gloria Swanson

My father... had sharper eyes than the rest of our people.
Chief Joseph

I wanted to take up music, so my father bought me a blunt instrument. He told me to knock myself out.
Jay London

No comments: