30.9.12

Kutipan (Quote) - Pet (1)

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself.
Josh Billings

I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
Winston Churchill

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
Robert A. Heinlein

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.
Abraham Lincoln

I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat.
Edgar Allan Poe

The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs.
Charles de Gaulle

Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions; they pass no criticisms.
George Eliot

I looked up my family tree and found three dogs using it.
Rodney Dangerfield

Time spent with cats is never wasted.
Sigmund Freud

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
Roger Caras

If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience.
Woodrow Wilson

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.
Rita Rudner

The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.
Andy Rooney

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.
Albert Schweitzer

I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.
Steven Wright

A happy arrangement: many people prefer cats to other people, and many cats prefer people to other cats.
Mason Cooley

Even cats grow lonely and anxious.
Mason Cooley

Dogs are my favorite people.
Richard Dean Anderson

Dachshunds are ideal dogs for small children, as they are already stretched and pulled to such a length that the child cannot do much harm one way or the other.
Robert Benchley

Cats are inquisitive, but hate to admit it.
Mason Cooley

The trouble with a kitten is that eventually it becomes a cat.
Ogden Nash

I have felt cats rubbing their faces against mine and touching my cheek with claws carefully sheathed. These things, to me, are expressions of love.
James Herriot

A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
Robert Benchley

Dogs laugh, but they laugh with their tails.
Max Eastman

Cats have it all - admiration, an endless sleep, and company only when they want it.
Rod McKuen

As anyone who has ever been around a cat for any length of time well knows, cats have enormous patience with the limitations of the human kind.
Cleveland Amory

A kitten is in the animal world what a rosebud is in the garden.
Robert Southey

I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul.
Jean Cocteau

The dog is the god of frolic.
Henry Ward Beecher

To his dog, every man is Napoleon; hence the constant popularity of dogs.
Aldous Huxley

What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

I believe cats to be spirits come to earth. A cat, I am sure, could walk on a cloud without coming through.
Jules Verne

Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a purpose.
Garrison Keillor

If cats were double the size they are now, they'd probably be illegal.
Doug Coupland

Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
Ann Landers

Do not make the mistake of treating your dogs like humans or they will treat you like dogs.
Martha Scott

Never wear anything that panics the cat.
P. J. O'Rourke

Way down deep, we're all motivated by the same urges. Cats have the courage to live by them.
Jim Davis

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.
Bern Williams

Money can buy you a fine dog, but only love can make him wag his tail.
Kinky Friedman

No comments: