1.10.12

Kutipan (Quote) - Dating (2)

I have a lot of boyfriends, I want you to write that. Every country I visit, I have a different boyfriend. And I kiss them all.
Anna Kournikova

It was just that we had this phenomenal honeymoon relationship that just kept on going.
James Levine

If you're a sports fan you realize that when you meet somebody, like a girlfriend, they kind of have to root for your team. They don't have a choice.
Jimmy Fallon

Which is, I'm an optimist that two people can be together to work out their conflicts. And that commitment, I think, might be what love is, because they both grow from their relationship.
Garry Shandling

In a relationship you have to open yourself up.
Neil LaBute

Relationships in general make people a bit nervous. It's about trust. Do I trust you enough to go there?
Neil LaBute

My girlfriend bought me a down jacket, she said it fit my personality.
Jay London

At this year's Open, I'll have five boyfriends.
Anna Kournikova

You know when I feel inwardly beautiful? When I am with my girlfriends and we are having a 'goddess circle'.
Jennifer Aniston

I started dating older men, and I would fall in love with them. I thought they could teach me about life.
Daphne Zuniga

I was dating this guy and we would spend all day text messaging each other. And he thought that he could tell that he liked me more because he actually spelt the word 'YOU' and I just put the letter 'U'.
Kelly Osbourne

I don't know any of us who are in relationships that are totally honest - it doesn't exist.
Richard Gere

We are constantly protecting the male ego, and it's a disservice to men. If a man has any sensitivity or intelligence, he wants to get the straight scoop from his girlfriend.
Betty Dodson

I have stepped off the relationship scene to come to terms with myself. I have spent most of my adult life being 'someone's girlfriend', and now I am happy being single.
Penelope Cruz

I used to be a real prince charming if I went on a date with a girl. But then I'd get to where I was likely to have a stroke from the stress of keeping up my act. I've since learned the key to a good date is to pay attention on her.
Matthew Perry

Rumors about me? Calista Flockhart, Pam Anderson, and Matt Damon. That's who I'm dating.
Ben Affleck

Thank God I never got in a fight. All of the jock dudes hated me, but all of their girlfriends thought I was nice so they wouldn't touch me. It was infuriating to them.
Mark Hoppus

It's weird, I never wish anything bad upon anybody, except two or three old girlfriends.
Carrot Top

I've had enough boyfriends and enough issues. I'd seen enough train wrecks.
Taylor Dayne

I stopped dating for six months a year ago. Dating requires a lot of energy and focus.
Daphne Zuniga

My boyfriend calls me 'princess', but I think of myself more along the lines of 'monkey' and 'retard'.
Alicia Silverstone

Things were a lot simpler in Detroit. I didn't care about anything but boyfriends.
Madonna Ciccone

What I remember most about junior homecoming was my date getting sick afterwards. That kinda sucked. Then, senior year, someone got gum in her hair when we were dancing. She had to get one of the chaperones to take her to the office and cut up her hair. I felt really bad for her, but it worked out fine.
James Lafferty

I fantasize about going back to high school with the knowledge I have now. I would shine. I would have a good time, I would have a girlfriend. I think that's where a lot of my pain comes from. I think I never had any teenage years to go back to.
Spalding Gray

Practically all the relationships I know are based on a foundation of lies and mutually accepted delusion.
Kim Cattrall

I can't even find someone for a platonic relationship, much less the kind where someone wants to see me naked.
Gilbert Gottfried

I always say now that I'm in my blonde years. Because since the end of my marriage, all of my girlfriends have been blonde.
Hugh Hefner

I think if I could have a boyfriend like my brothers I'd be really happy. But without the brother thing.
Patricia Velasquez

Watching your daughter being collected by her date feels like handing over a million dollar Stradivarius to a gorilla.
Jim Bishop

I think more dating stuff is scheduling. It's needing people who understand your work schedule.
Jennifer Love Hewitt

Last year my boyfriend gave me a painting - a very personal one. I really prefer personal gifts or ones made by someone for me. Except diamonds. That's the exception to the rule.
Minnie Driver

It's always been my personal feeling that unless you are married, there is something that is not very dignified about talking about who you are dating.
Luke Wilson

Appearance is something you should definitely consider when you're going out. Have your girlfriend clip your nails or something like that.
Usher Raymond

You are not alone with a guy until you are a proper age. You don't go to certain levels with men until you are married or you have a certain relationship.
Daisy Fuentes

Maybe the most that you can expect from a relationship that goes bad is to come out of it with a few good songs.
Marianne Faithfull

I'm not cynical about marriage or romance. I enjoyed being married. And although being single was fun for a while, there was always the risk of dating someone who'd owned a lunch box with my picture on it.
Shaun Cassidy

No comments: