1.10.12

Kutipan (Quote) - Diet (2)

I refuse to spend my life worrying about what I eat. There is no pleasure worth forgoing just for an extra three years in the geriatric ward.
John Mortimer

I started dieting. I dieted, dieted, dieted and tried all the diets and I would lose and then I would go back to normal eating and would put it on and then some.
Suzanne Somers

A boxer's diet should be low in fat and high in proteins and sugar. Therefore you should eat plenty of lean meat, milk, leafy vegetables, and fresh fruit and ice cream for sugar.
Gene Tunney

If you've got a big gut and you start doing sit-ups, you are going to get bigger because you build up the muscle. You've got to get rid of that fat! How do you get rid of fat? By changing your diet.
Jack LaLanne

The only way you get that fat off is to eat less and exercise more.
Jack LaLanne

It looks to me to be obvious that the whole world cannot eat an American diet.
Jerry Brown

I never diet. I smoke. I drink now and then. I never work out.
Naomi Campbell

It seems every year, people make the resolution to exercise and lose weight and get in shape.
Ed Smith

Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie.
Jim Davis

I'm very girly. I love to talk about diets, exercise, kids, make-up.
Rachel Hunter

I highly recommend worrying. It is much more effective than dieting.
William Powell

I am now in that happy comfortable state that I do not hesitate to indulge in any fancy in regard to diet, but watch the consequences, and do not continue any course which adds to weight or bulk and consequent discomfort.
William Banting

Our society's strong emphasis on dieting and self-image can sometimes lead to eating disorders. We know that more than 5 million Americans suffer from eating disorders, most of them young women.
Tipper Gore

I am not naturally that thin, so I had to go through everything from using drugs to diet pills to laxatives to fasting. Those were my main ways of controlling my weight.
Carre Otis

Leave the table while you still feel you could eat a little more.
Helena Rubinstein

You can't be fat and fast, too; so lift, run, diet and work.
Hank Stram

I don't believe in fad diets.
Jenny Craig

I've been on a diet for two weeks and all I've lost is two weeks.
Totie Fields

Dieting is murder on the road. Show me a man who travels and I'll show you one who eats.
Bruce Froemming

No comments: