28.9.12

Kutipan (Quote) - Love (1)

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
Aristotle
 
Affection is responsible for nine-tenths of whatever solid and durable happiness there is in our lives.
C. S. Lewis
 
Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Lao Tzu

A man reserves his true and deepest love not for the species of woman in whose company he finds himself electrified and enkindled, but for that one in whose company he may feel tenderly drowsy.
George Jean Nathan

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.
Ingrid Bergman

A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.
Max Muller

Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.
Bruce Lee
 
Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.
Oscar Wilde

I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.
Mother Teresa

A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
Honore de Balzac

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
Judy Garland

A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.
Thomas Carlyle

Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'
Erich Fromm

At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
Plato

Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself - and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is.
Jim Morrison

Absence diminishes mediocre passions and increases great ones, as the wind extinguishes candles and fans fires.
Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
Mother Teresa

A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years.
Rupert Brooke

A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him.
Brendan Francis

Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?
Richard Bach

A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love.
Stendhal

Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do... but how much love we put in that action.
Mother Teresa

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
Albert Einstein

Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.
Samuel Lover

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.
Orson Welles

All love shifts and changes. I don't know if you can be wholeheartedly in love all the time.
Julie Andrews

Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.
James A. Baldwin

All my life, my heart has yearned for a thing I cannot name.
Andre Breton

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
A. A. Milne
 
Where there is love there is life.
Mahatma Gandhi
 
Do all things with love.
Og Mandino

A part of kindness consists in loving people more than they deserve.
Joseph Joubert

As soon go kindle fire with snow, as seek to quench the fire of love with words.
William Shakespeare

Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never.
Charles Caleb Colton

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Charles Dickens

I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.
Audrey Hepburn

A pair of powerful spectacles has sometimes sufficed to cure a person in love.
Friedrich Nietzsche

If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
Michel de Montaigne

No comments: