7.10.12

Kutipan (Quote) - Travel (2)

I am not a great cook, I am not a great artist, but I love art, and I love food, so I am the perfect traveller.
Michael Palin

The time to enjoy a European trip is about three weeks after unpacking.
George Ade

Travel can be one of the most rewarding forms of introspection.
Lawrence Durrell

My parents and my grandfather on my mom's side would travel the earth. They went to Australia and China, and they went to probably every soccer game I ever played.
Brandi Chastain

The hardest part is to travel, and to be away from your family.
Glenn Tipton

My wife and I have so much fun when we travel and find anything... like stray cats and squirrels.
Eric Roberts

On long haul flights I always drink loads and loads of water and eat light and healthy food.
Lisa Snowdon

When the traveler goes alone he gets acquainted with himself.
Liberty Hyde Bailey

In both business and personal life, I've always found that travel inspires me more than anything else I do. Evidence of the languages, cultures, scenery, food, and design sensibilities that I discover all over the world can be found in every piece of my jewelry.
Ivanka Trump

I get pretty much all the exercise I need walking down airport concourses carrying bags.
Guy Clark

Tourists don't know where they've been, travelers don't know where they're going.
Paul Theroux

Travel is glamorous only in retrospect.
Paul Theroux

When I'm in London I do have the convenience of being close to St James Park which is also good for me because it gives me an excuse to get out and get some much needed exercise!
David Blunkett

No matter where I've been overseas, the food stinks, except in Italy.
Carmen Electra

I never make a trip to the United States without visiting a supermarket. To me they are more fascinating than any fashion salon.
Wallis Simpson

The trouble with travelling back later on is that you can never repeat the same experience.
Michael Palin

The attention of a traveller, should be particularly turned, in the first place, to the various works of Nature, to mark the distinctions of the climates he may explore, and to offer such useful observations on the different productions as may occur.
William Bartram

You get educated by traveling.
Solange Knowles

Traveling, you realize that differences are lost: each city takes to resembling all cities, places exchange their form, order, distances, a shapeless dust cloud invades the continents.
Italo Calvino

Travelling expands the mind rarely.
Hans Christian Andersen

Traveling is the ruin of all happiness! There's no looking at a building after seeing Italy.
Fanny Burney

Traveling is seeing; it is the implicit that we travel by.
Cynthia Ozick

Travel, which was once either a necessity or an adventure, has become very largely a commodity, and from all sides we are persuaded into thinking that it is a social requirement, too.
Jan Morris

Airline travel is hours of boredom interrupted by moments of stark terror.
Al Boliska

If you travel first class, you think first class and you are more likely to play first class.
Ray Floyd

A journey by Sea and Land, Five Hundred Miles, is not undertaken without money.
Lewis Hallam

No comments: