30.9.12

Kutipan (Quote) - Trust (1)

Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
William Shakespeare

For every good reason there is to lie, there is a better reason to tell the truth.
Bo Bennett

A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
Charles Spurgeon

Never trust anyone completely but God. Love people, but put your full trust only in God.
Lawrence Welk

All I have seen teaches me to trust the creator for all I have not seen.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The trust of the innocent is the liar's most useful tool.
Stephen King

Learning to trust is one of life's most difficult tasks.
Isaac Watts

Someone who thinks the world is always cheating him is right. He is missing that wonderful feeling of trust in someone or something.
Eric Hoffer

To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved.
George MacDonald

Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.
Golda Meir

A man who trusts nobody is apt to be the kind of man nobody trusts.
Harold MacMillan

I would rather trust a woman's instinct than a man's reason.
Stanley Baldwin

The more you trust your intuition, the more empowered you become, the stronger you become, and the happier you become.
Gisele Bundchen

Depend upon yourself. Make your judgement trustworthy by trusting it. You can develop good judgement as you do the muscles of your body - by judicious, daily exercise. To be known as a man of sound judgement will be much in your favor.
Grantland Rice

I can trust my friends These people force me to examine myself, encourage me to grow.
Cher

Never trust anyone who wants what you've got. Friend or no, envy is an overwhelming emotion.
Eubie Blake

You can't trust water: Even a straight stick turns crooked in it.
W. C. Fields

Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.
Corrie Ten Boom

You can't trust anybody with power.
Newt Gingrich

Trust yourself, then you will know how to live.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

A half truth, like half a brick, is always more forcible as an argument than a whole one. It carries better.
Stephen Leacock

I always trust my gut reaction; it's always right.
Kiana Tom

Don't trust anyone over 30.
Pat Boone

I have to trust what I do and then do it.
Ednita Nazario

Just trust yourself, then you will know how to live.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

How can people trust the harvest, unless they see it sown?
Mary Renault

I repeat... that all power is a trust; that we are accountable for its exercise; that from the people and for the people all springs, and all must exist.
Benjamin Disraeli

If we really want to be full and generous in spirit, we have no choice but to trust at some level.
Rita Dove

Trust your hunches. They're usually based on facts filed away just below the conscious level.
Joyce Brothers

Trust is to human relationships what faith is to gospel living. It is the beginning place, the foundation upon which more can be built. Where trust is, love can flourish.
Barbara Smith

Few delights can equal the presence of one whom we trust utterly.
George MacDonald

It's a delight to trust somebody so completely.
Jeff Goldblum

When I get logical, and I don't trust my instincts - that's when I get in trouble.
Angelina Jolie

I get along with guys; most of my friends are guys. It's easier to trust men sometimes. I only have a few close girlfriends that I trust.
Paris Hilton

You have got to discover you, what you do, and trust it.
Barbra Streisand

I believe fundamental honesty is the keystone of business.
Harvey S. Firestone

Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else's.
Billy Wilder

I never trusted good-looking boys.
Frances McDormand

Men are able to trust one another, knowing the exact degree of dishonesty they are entitled to expect.
Stephen Leacock

In these times, God's people must trust him for rest of body and soul.
David Wilkerson

No comments: