3.10.12

Kutipan (Quote) - Health (2)

Success doesn't mean that you are healthy, success doesn't mean that you're happy, success doesn't mean that you're rested. Success really doesn't mean that you look good, or feel good, or are good.
Victoria Principal

I stand before you a totally healthy person.
Melissa Etheridge

I had my moments when I got very frightened that I would not recover.
Fran Drescher

I sit on my duff, smoke cigarettes and watch TV. I'm not exactly a poster girl for healthy living.
Lexa Doig

My personal goals are to be happy, healthy and to be surrounded by loved ones.
Kiana Tom

I eat really healthy, and if I'm tired, I take a nap.
Casper Van Dien

The average, healthy, well-adjusted adult gets up at seven-thirty in the morning feeling just plain terrible.
Jean Kerr

Healthy people live with their world.
Anne Wilson Schaef

You know, true love really matters, friends really matter, family really matters. Being responsible and disciplined and healthy really matters.
Courtney Thorne Smith

Liberty is to the collective body, what health is to every individual body. Without health no pleasure can be tasted by man; without liberty, no happiness can be enjoyed by society.
Henry St. John

No comments: