2.10.12

Kutipan (Quote) - Faith (3)

It is truer to say that martyrs create faith more than faith creates martyrs.
Miguel de Unamuno

I seek a deeper truth, but I don't think I have to go to a building designated for worship to find it.
Ted Lange

Keep your faith in God, but keep your powder dry.
Oliver Cromwell

My reason nourishes my faith and my faith my reason.
Norman Cousins

The power of faith will often shine forth the most when the character is naturally weak.
Augustus Hare

We are a long time in learning that all our strength and salvation is in God.
David Brainerd

Worry is spiritual short sight. Its cure is intelligent faith.
Paul Brunton

Knowledge is only one half. Faith is the other.
Novalis

Faith is the very first thing you should pack in a hope chest.
Sarah Ban Breathnach

Love, hope, fear, faith - these make humanity; These are its sign and note and character.
Robert Browning Hamilton

It was seldom that I attended any religious meetings, as my parents had not much faith in and were never so unfortunate as to unite themselves with any of the religious sects.
Orson Pratt

Only faith is sufficient.
Robert Ley

We can no more do without spirituality than we can do without food, shelter, or clothing.
Ernest Holmes

Faith is reason grown courageous.
Sherwood Eddy

No matter how old we become, we can still call them 'Holy Mother' and 'Father' and put a child-like trust in them.
Desmond Morris

Vision looks upward and becomes faith.
Stephen Samuel Wise

Faith is not contrary to reason.
Sherwood Eddy

I think the greatest taboos in America are faith and failure.
Michael Malone

No comments: