1.10.12

Kutipan (Quote) - Dad (3)

I'm more comfortable with whatever's wrong with me than my father was whenever he felt he failed or didn't measure up to the standard he set.
John Malkovich

Watching your husband become a father is really sexy and wonderful.
Cindy Crawford

I was punished for blowing the whistle on my father's lifestyle.
Tatum O'Neal

Father or stepfather - those are just titles to me. They don't mean anything.
Oliver Hudson

If my father had hugged me even once, I'd be an accountant right now.
Ray Romano

My father wouldn't get us a TV, he wouldn't allow a TV in the house.
Janis Joplin

The most important influence in my childhood was my father.
DeForest Kelley

I was raised by free-spirited people, though my father gave me a very strong work ethic.
Diane Lane

My father was something of a rainbow-chaser.
Marc Davis

So my father was a person who never lied to me. If I had a question, he answered it. I knew a lot of things at a young age because I was intrigued.
Nick Cannon

My father was always telling himself no one was perfect, not even my mother.
Broderick Crawford

The best money advice ever given me was from my father. When I was a little girl, he told me, 'Don't spend anything unless you have to.'
Dinah Shore

Nobody ever asks a father how he manages to combine marriage and a career.
Sam Ewing

Do you know that other than my father, I've never had a man take care of me?
Dionne Warwick

My father invented a cure for which there was no disease and unfortunately my mother caught it and died of it.
Victor Borge

That is the thankless position of the father in the family - the provider for all, and the enemy of all.
August Strindberg

Fathers in today's modern families can be so many things.
Oliver Hudson

When I was a kid, I used to imagine animals running under my bed. I told my dad, and he solved the problem quickly. He cut the legs off the bed.
Lou Brock

Being a father to my family and a husband is to me much more important than what I did in the business.
Tom Bosley

My dad always said, 'Don't worry what people think, because you can't change it.'
Daisy Donovan

I inherited that calm from my father, who was a farmer. You sow, you wait for good or bad weather, you harvest, but working is something you always need to do.
Miguel Indurain

My father was never anti-anything in our house.
Errol Flynn

My father was an Episcopalian minister, and I've always been comforted by the power of prayer.
Anna Lee

Rich men's sons are seldom rich men's fathers.
Herbert Kaufman

When a father, absent during the day, returns home at six, his children receive only his temperament, not his teaching.
Robert Bly

No man is responsible for his father. That was entirely his mother's affair.
Margaret Turnbull

No comments: