28.9.12

Kutipan (Quote) - Diet (1)


I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond.
Mae West

No disease that can be treated by diet should be treated with any other means.
Maimonides

My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four. Unless there are three other people.
Orson Welles

Adopting a new healthier lifestyle can involve changing diet to include more fresh fruit and vegetables as well as increasing levels of exercise.
Linford Christie

What some call health, if purchased by perpetual anxiety about diet, isn't much better than tedious disease.
Alexander Pope

Health food makes me sick.
Calvin Trillin

Diets, like clothes, should be tailored to you.
Joan Rivers

And let's be clear: It's not enough just to limit ads for foods that aren't healthy. It's also going to be critical to increase marketing for foods that are healthy.
Michelle Obama

I followed the same diet for 20 years, eliminating starches, living on salads, lean meat, and small portions.
Gene Tierney

French fries. I love them. Some people are chocolate and sweets people. I love French fries. That and caviar.
Cameron Diaz

I told my doctor I get very tired when I go on a diet, so he gave me pep pills. Know what happened? I ate faster.
Joe E. Lewis

The best way to lose weight is to close your mouth - something very difficult for a politician. Or watch your food - just watch it, don't eat it.
Edward Koch

I used to be hung up on my figure, but it's a waste of time. I don't believe in diets. Have four pints one night, be healthy the next.
Sophie Ellis Bextor

A systemic cleansing and detox is definitely the way to go after each holiday. It is the key to fighting high blood pressure, heart disease, cancer, and other health-related illnesses.
Lee Haney

So, when it comes to eating healthy, it's just doing the right thing. And it's not something you have to do 365 days a year, but I think it's something you have to do 25 days a month. Let's put it that way.
Mike Ditka

Some people are willing to pay the price and it's the same with staying healthy or eating healthy. There's some discipline involved. There's some sacrifices.
Mike Ditka

You see people who have been very heavy in their life who have taken that body, trimmed it down, firmed it up through discipline, exercise and being able to say no. Eating properly, that all comes into it.
Mike Ditka

I don't eat junk foods and I don't think junk thoughts.
Peace Pilgrim

Do you know how many calories are in butter and cheese and ice cream? Would you get your dog up in the morning for a cup of coffee and a donut?
Jack LaLanne

I thought, you know the food and the diet thing is one way to start yourself onto a healthy lifestyle, but if you don't move, if you don't start exercising you're gonna deteriorate.
Warren Cuccurullo

As I mentioned previously, the tools that allow for optimum health are diet and exercise.
Bill Toomey

High-quality food is better for your health.
Michael Pollan

I don't go long without eating. I never starve myself: I grab a healthy snack.
Vanessa Hudgens

I don't believe in dieting.
Joan Collins

I'm lucky, I don't like sweets, not even chocolate.
Eva Herzigova

A safe and nutritionally adequate diet is a basic individual right and an essential condition for sustainable development, especially in developing countries.
Gro Harlem Brundtland

Such lifestyle factors such as cigarette smoking, excessive alcohol consumption, little physical activity and low dietary calcium intake are risk factors for osteoporosis as well as for many other non-communicable diseases.
Gro Harlem Brundtland

People who shop in health food stores never look healthy.
Amy Sedaris

I have been dairy free for several years, and I started because I felt it was going to reduce my allergies, which it did, and help me lose weight, which it did.
Fran Drescher

We can all put weight on or lose weight.
Keith Emerson

Each of us should take personal responsibility for our diet, and our children's diet, and the government's role should be to make certain it provides the best information possible to help people stay healthy.
James Talent

Feeding is a very important ritual for me. I don't trust people who don't like to eat.
Gina Gershon

There are six components of wellness: proper weight and diet, proper exercise, breaking the smoking habit, control of alcohol, stress management and periodic exams.
Kenneth H. Cooper

The second day of a diet is always easier than the first. By the second day you're off it.
Jackie Gleason

The circuit training program along with a healthy clean diet is the way to excellent results.
Lee Haney

My experience as a school nurse taught me that we need to make a concerted effort, all of us, to increase physical fitness activity among our children and to encourage all Americans to adopt a healthier diet that includes fruits and vegetables, but there is more.
Lois Capps

I don't believe in depriving myself of any food or being imprisoned by a diet.
Joely Fisher

Cereal eating is almost a marker for a healthy lifestyle. It sets you up for the day, so you don't overeat.
Bruce Barton

As for those grapefruit and buttermilk diets, I'll take roast chicken and dumplings.
Hattie McDaniel

If I like myself at this weight, then this is what I'm going to be. I don't have an eating disorder.
Courteney Cox

No comments: