30.9.12

Kutipan (Quote) - Wedding (1)

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Groucho Marx

My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher.
Socrates

A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year.
Paul Sweeney

It's a funny thing that when a man hasn't anything on earth to worry about, he goes off and gets married.
Robert Frost

The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It's a choice you make - not just on your wedding day, but over and over again - and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife.
Barbara de Angelis

Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.
Oliver Wendell Holmes

A bride at her second marriage does not wear a veil. She wants to see what she is getting.
Helen Rowland

Bride: A woman with a fine prospect of happiness behind her.
Ambrose Bierce

A young bride is like a plucked flower; but a guilty wife is like a flower that had been walked over.
Honore de Balzac

I have great hopes that we shall love each other all our lives as much as if we had never married at all.
Lord Byron

A wedding is just like a funeral except that you get to smell your own flowers.
Grace Hansen

I am about to be married, and am of course in all the misery of a man in pursuit of happiness.
Lord Byron

Christmas carols always brought tears to my eyes. I also cry at weddings. I should have cried at a couple of my own.
Ethel Merman

In Hollywood, brides keep the bouquets and throw away the groom.
Groucho Marx

An invitation to a wedding invokes more trouble than a summons to a police court.
William Feather

A gloomy guest fits not a wedding feast.
Friedrich Schiller

Wedding: the point at which a man stops toasting a woman and begins roasting her.
Helen Rowland

Women who marry early are often overly enamored of the kind of man who looks great in wedding pictures and passes the maid of honor his telephone number.
Anna Quindlen

I'd imagine my wedding as a fairy tale... huge, beautiful and white.
Paris Hilton

The trouble with wedlock is that there's not enough wed and too much lock.
Christopher Morley

I remember when I was in school, they would ask, 'What are you going to be when you grow up?' and then you'd have to draw a picture of it. I drew a picture of myself as a bride.
Gwen Stefani

The first thing I did when I sold my book was buy a new wedding ring for my wife and asked her to marry me all over again.
Nicholas Sparks

The chain of wedlock is so heavy that it takes two to carry it - and sometimes three.
Heraclitus

I think that weddings have probably been crashed since the beginning of time. Cavemen crashed them. You go to meet girls. It makes sense.
Christopher Walken

The Wedding March always reminds me of the music played when soldiers go into battle.
Heinrich Heine

I chose my wife, as she did her wedding gown, for qualities that would wear well.
Oliver Goldsmith

In the '50s, a lot of girls never saw beyond the wedding day.
Helen Reddy

I don't know nothing about no marriages or nothing. I ain't even never been to a wedding.
Mike Epps

When it's over, I want to say: all my life I was a bride married to amazement. I was the bridegroom, taking the world into my arms.
Mary Oliver

That is ever the way. 'Tis all jealousy to the bride and good wishes to the corpse.
James M. Barrie

I sang a song at my sister's wedding. My mother forced me into that, too. But that one felt all right.
Adam Sandler

When the wedding march sounds the resolute approach, the clock no longer ticks, it tolls the hour. The figures in the aisle are no longer individuals, they symbolize the human race.
Anne Morrow Lindbergh

There's a higher form of happiness in commitment. I'm counting on it.
Claire Forlani

I want the big drama. I always said I don't want a wedding I want a parade.
Star Jones

In my 50s I'll be dancing at my children's weddings.
Michael J. Fox

It was only literally hours after the wedding when he felt he didn't have to keep up the facade.
Trisha Goddard

O month when they who love must love and wed.
Helen Hunt Jackson

When he came back from downtown, he had forgotten to bring his license, his identification, the $2 for the wedding license. So we got married two days later.
Eydie Gorme

I really did put up all my wedding pictures on my website. And I swear to you, my wedding pictures got downloaded just as much as my bikini pictures.
Cindy Margolis

When I decided to get married at 40, I couldn't find a dress with the modernity or sophistication I wanted. That's when I saw the opportunity for a wedding gown business.
Vera Wang

No comments: