2.10.12

Kutipan (Quote) - Family (2)

I don't think anyone has a normal family.
Edward Furlong

It is extraordinary that when you are acquainted with a whole family you can forget about them.
Gertrude Stein

I think togetherness is a very important ingredient to family life.
Barbara Bush

Maybe there is no actual place called hell. Maybe hell is just having to listen to our grandparents breathe through their noses when they're eating sandwiches.
Jim Carrey

Tennis just a game, family is forever.
Serena Williams

I grew up in a big family with a lot of kids around, and I definitely want to have children as well.
Heidi Klum

The attempt to redefine the family as a purely voluntary arrangement grows out of the modern delusion that people can keep all their options open all the time.
Christopher Lasch

For me, nothing has ever taken precedence over being a mother and having a family and a home.
Jessica Lange

There's nothing I value more than the closeness of friends and family, a smile as I pass someone on the street.
Willie Stargell

What must it be like for a little boy to read that daddy never loved mummy?
Princess Diana

I am the baby in the family, and I always will be. I am actually very happy to have that position. But I still get teased. I don't mind that.
Janet Jackson

One of the things that binds us as a family is a shared sense of humor.
Ralph Fiennes

I never did quite fit the glamour mode. It is life with my husband and family that is my high now.
Patty Duke

I would love a family. I'm at the age where the wish for a child gets stronger. But who knows.
Cameron Diaz

A woman can plan when to have her family and how to support a family.
Kathleen Turner

I've given it my all. I've done my best. Now, I'm ready with my family to begin the next phase of our lives.
Richard M. Daley

The left dismisses talk about the collapse of family life and talks instead about the emergence of the growing new diversity of family types.
Christopher Lasch

I'm not much of a family man. I'm just not that into it. I love kids, I adore them, but I don't want to live my life for them.
Sting

Dad kept us out of school, but school comes and goes. Family is forever.
Charlie Sheen

The family is the first essential cell of human society.
Pope John XXIII

I am the family face; flesh perishes, I live on.
Thomas Hardy

When I was younger, my family would go camping and fishing on our ranches. My dad loves being around all kinds of animals. He's the one who got me to be a really big animal lover.
Paris Hilton

I mean, I look at my dad. He was twenty when he started having a family, and he was always the coolest dad. He did everything for his kids, and he never made us feel like he was pressured. I know that it must be a great feeling to be a guy like that.
Adam Sandler

I have a family to support. And I'm not always going to be doing exactly what I want to do.
Patrick Warburton

There is no such thing as fun for the whole family.
Jerry Seinfeld

I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is.
Jamie Lee Curtis

I would rather start a family than finish one.
Don Marquis

I am tortured when I am away from my family, from my children. I am horribly guilt-ridden.
Jessica Lange

Also, my mom and family are very important to me and I know that this is not expected.
Christina Milian

I realized my family was funny, because nobody ever wanted to leave our house.
Anthony Anderson

I find the family the most mysterious and fascinating institution in the world.
Amos Oz

Women's natural role is to be a pillar of the family.
Grace Kelly

For all of those willing to help me start a family, I am flattered. I will let you know when I need your help.
Paula Abdul

A woman should be home with the children, building that home and making sure there's a secure family atmosphere.
Mel Gibson

One's family is the most important thing in life. I look at it this way: One of these days I'll be over in a hospital somewhere with four walls around me. And the only people who'll be with me will be my family.
Robert Byrd

You leave home to seek your fortune and, when you get it, you go home and share it with your family.
Anita Baker

I love children and I get along with them great. It's just that I believe if you're going to be a parent, there has to be something inside you that says, 'I want a family.' I don't feel that sense of urgency.
George Clooney

If we abandon marriage, we abandon the family.
Michael Enzi

Happy is said to be the family which can eat onions together. They are, for the time being, separate, from the world, and have a harmony of aspiration.
Charles Dudley Warner

You have to defend your honor. And your family.
Suzanne Vega

No comments: