1.10.12

Kutipan (Quote) - Computers (3)

What I try to do is factor in how people use computers, what people's problems are, and how these technologies can get applied to those problems. Then I try to direct the various product groups to act on this information.
John Warnock

Software comes from heaven when you have good hardware.
Ken Olsen

Even in the developing parts of the world, kids take to computers like fish to water.
Nicholas Negroponte

We demand privacy, yet we glorify those that break into computers.
Bill McCollum

To err is human, but to really foul things up you need a computer.
Paul R. Ehrlich

I'm a '70s mom, and my daughter is a '90s mom. I know a lot of women my age who are real computer freaks.
Florence Henderson

You can't trust the internet.
Nicolette Sheridan

The internet is not for sissies.
Paul Vixie

The Internet is not just one thing, it's a collection of things - of numerous communications networks that all speak the same digital language.
Jim Clark

The digital revolution is far more significant than the invention of writing or even of printing.
Douglas Engelbart

I've tried word processors, but I think I'm too old a dog to use one.
Dee Brown

If net neutrality goes away, it will fundamentally change everything about the Internet.
James Hilton

As a rule, software systems do not work well until they have been used, and have failed repeatedly, in real applications.
Dave Parnas

What we did not imagine was a Web of people, but a Web of documents.
Dale Dougherty

No comments: