2.10.12

Kutipan (Quote) - Food (2)

He was a bold man that first eat an oyster.
Jonathan Swift

If food were free, why work?
Douglas Horton

Is Elizabeth Taylor fat? Her favorite food is seconds.
Joan Rivers

Health food may be good for the conscience but Oreos taste a hell of a lot better.
Robert Redford

The most dangerous food is wedding cake.
James Thurber

We would load up the yellow Cutlass Supreme station wagon and pick blackberries during blackberry season or spring onions during spring onion season. For us, food was part of the fabric of our day.
Mario Batali

In America, I would say New York and New Orleans are the two most interesting food towns. In New Orleans, they don't have a bad deli. There's no mediocrity accepted.
Mario Batali

Man seeks to change the foods available in nature to suit his tastes, thereby putting an end to the very essence of life contained in them.
Sai Baba

If you're going to America, bring your own food.
Fran Lebowitz

I love food and feel that it is something that should be enjoyed. I eat whatever I want. I just don't overeat.
Tyra Banks

I love all kinds of bread. Whenever I crave junk food, I want salty things like peanuts or potato chips.
Tyra Banks

I haven't eaten at a McDonald's since I became President.
William J. Clinton

The worst vice of the solitary is the worship of his food.
Cyril Connolly

My favorite time of day is to get up and eat leftovers from dinner, especially spicy food.
David Byrne

You don't need a silver fork to eat good food.
Paul Prudhomme

Our minds are like our stomaches; they are whetted by the change of their food, and variety supplies both with fresh appetite.
Quintilian

I always knew that food and wine were vital, with my mother being Italian and a good cook.
Robert Mondavi

Maybe a person's time would be as well spent raising food as raising money to buy food.
Frank Howard Clark

I like food. I like eating. And I don't want to deprive myself of good food.
Sarah Michelle Gellar

I can make dressing - or stuffing. Y'all call it stuffing up here, we call it dressing down there. It's really good dressing. That family recipe was passed on, and I love to make that.
Edie Brickell

LOVE: A word properly applied to our delight in particular kinds of food; sometimes metaphorically spoken of the favorite objects of all our appetites.
Henry Fielding

Civilization as it is known today could not have evolved, nor can it survive, without an adequate food supply.
Norman Borlaug

Sandwiches are wonderful. You don't need a spoon or a plate!
Paul Lynde

It's easy for Americans to forget that the food they eat doesn't magically appear on a supermarket shelf.
Christopher Dodd

I always say centered food equals centered behavior.
Marilu Henner

If I could only have one type of food with me, I would bring soy sauce. The reason being that if I have soy sauce, I can flavor a lot of things.
Martin Yan

Every major food company now has an organic division. There's more capital going into organic agriculture than ever before.
Michael Pollan

Miss Child is never bashful with butter.
Phil Donahue

I eat a variety of foods like vegetables, fruit and beef for protein and iron.
Sasha Cohen

If I'm making a movie and get hungry, I call time-out and eat some crackers.
Carol Alt

Food is your body's fuel. Without fuel, your body wants to shut down.
Ken Hill

Food should be fun.
Thomas Keller

Sitting down to a meal with an Indian family is different from sitting down to a meal with a British family.
Roland Joffe

That's a big goal of mine, to try and grow as much of my own food as possible.
Daryl Hannah

Food can become such a point of anxiety - not because it's food, but just because you have anxiety. That's how eating disorders develop.
Vanessa Carlton

I could talk food all day. I love good food.
Tom Brady

Venice is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs in one go.
Truman Capote

When I eat with my friends, it is a moment of real pleasure, when I really enjoy my life.
Monica Bellucci

I think Australian food is probably some of the best in the world.
Karrie Webb

The only think I like better than talking about Food is eating.
John Walters

No comments: