28.9.12

Kutipan (Quote) - Dating (1)


Save a boyfriend for a rainy day - and another, in case it doesn't rain.
Mae West

I don't have a girlfriend. But I do know a woman who'd be mad at me for saying that.
Mitch Hedberg

Nothing is perfect. Life is messy. Relationships are complex. Outcomes are uncertain. People are irrational.
Hugh Mackay

Falling in love and having a relationship are two different things.
Keanu Reeves

Smart women love smart men more than smart men love smart women.
Natalie Portman

I like the bad-boy types. Generally the guy I'm attracted to is the guy in the club with all the tattoos and nail polish. He's usually the lead singer in a punk band and plays guitar. But my serious boyfriends are relatively clean-cut, nice guys. So it's strange.
Megan Fox

I'm not the girl who always has a boyfriend. I'm the girl who rarely has a boyfriend.
Taylor Swift

Assumptions are the termites of relationships.
Henry Winkler

You can't stop loving or wanting to love because when its right it's the best thing in the world. When you're in a relationship and its good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete.
Keith Sweat

Real magic in relationships means an absence of judgment of others.
Wayne Dyer

Treasure your relationships, not your possessions.
Anthony J. D'Angelo

Nothing defines humans better than their willingness to do irrational things in the pursuit of phenomenally unlikely payoffs. This is the principle behind lotteries, dating, and religion.
Scott Adams

A relationship requires a lot of work and commitment.
Greta Scacchi

Do not just look at your boyfriend as just a boyfriend. Look at him as a friend, too.
Vanessa Hudgens

However successful you are, there is no substitute for a close relationship. We all need them.
Francesca Annis

If you don't have a valentine, hang out with your girlfriends, don't go looking for someone. When it's right, they'll come to you.
Carmen Electra

You know, the man of my dreams might walk round the corner tomorrow. I'm older and wiser and I think I'd make a great girlfriend. I live in the realm of romantic possibility.
Stevie Nicks

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girlfriends.
Orson Welles

There's only two people in your life you should lie to... the police and your girlfriend.
Jack Nicholson

I don't know the first real thing about the dating game. I don't know how to talk to a specific person and connect. I just think you have to go to person by person and do the best you can with people in general.
Jason Schwartzman

If you can lie, you can act, and if you can lie to crazy girlfriends, you can act under pressure.
Joe Rogan

I change my mind so much I need two boyfriends and a girlfriend.
Pink

Well, a girlfriend once told me never to fight with anybody you don't love.
Jack Nicholson

It seems essential, in relationships and all tasks, that we concentrate only on what is most significant and important.
Soren Kierkegaard

I am a hopeless romantic and I love to spoil my girlfriends.
Orlando Bloom

I'm quite sensitive to women. I saw how my sister got treated by boyfriends. I read this thing that said when you are in a relationship with a woman, imagine how you would feel if you were her father. That's been my approach, for the most part.
Orlando Bloom

I've never been Romeo who meets a girl and falls for her immediately. It's been a much slower process for me each time I've gone into a relationship.
Leonardo DiCaprio

I'm 31 now. I think I'm beginning to understand what life is, what romance is, and what a relationship means.
Adam Sandler

I'm dating a woman now who, evidently, is unaware of it.
Garry Shandling

Personally, I don't like a girlfriend to have a husband. If she'll fool her husband, I figure she'll fool me.
Orson Welles

I suppose I was a little bit of what would be called today a nerd. I didn't have girlfriends, and really I wasn't a very social boy.
Charles Kuralt

People could rationally decide that prolonged relationships take up too much time and effort and that they'd much rather do other kinds of things. But most people are afraid of rejection.
Albert Ellis

If your best friend has stolen your girlfriend, it does become life and death.
Ben Kingsley

I don't understand the whole dating thing. I know right off the bat if I'm interested in someone, and I don't want them to waste their money on me and take me out to eat if I know I'm not interested in that person.
Britney Spears

Right now I'm pretty single... My career is my boyfriend.
Christina Aguilera

My boyfriend and I broke up. He wanted to get married and I didn't want him to.
Rita Rudner

I've been dating since I was fifteen. I'm exhausted. Where is he?
Kristin Davis

I didn't have a financial need, and I wasn't very gifted at relationships. I probably was more like what we think of boys as being: hard to pin down and wary of commitment.
Candice Bergen

You show your vulnerability through relationships, and those feelings are your soft spot. You need to have a soft spot.
Victoria Pratt

Everything I buy is vintage and smells funny. Maybe that's why I don't have a boyfriend.
Lucy Liu

No comments: